|Dear DCYF Stakeholders and Tribal Partners,|
Yesterday, Gov. Jay Inslee announced beginning April 15, any individual over 16 will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Phase Finder Changes
As of March 31, the Department of Health (DOH) is no longer requiring the use of Phase Finder to verify COVID-19 vaccine eligibility or to book an appointment.
DOH has asked that providers no longer require Phase Finder to schedule an appointment or ask for it when patients arrive for their appointment. If you are eligible, you can use the Vaccine Locator to find an appointment.
The Vaccine Locator is available in 30 languages and will add seven more languages by the end of April.
Who is currently eligible?
– Individuals with two or more medical conditions, regardless of age
– Individuals 60 years of age or older
– Individuals over 50 who live in multi-generational households
– Individuals who are pregnant
– Individuals who have a disability that puts them at high-risk
– Foster parents
– Youth residents in JR facilities that are 16 years of age or older
– All Child Care providers
– All ECEAP/Head Start providers
– Home Visiting providers
– All ESIT providers
If you have any questions or need help making an appointment, call 1-800-525-0127, then press #. Language assistance is available.